Email received April 18, 2016

Mom,
I've got a little bit more time on the computer today, but not a lot more. It's because I will be going to a new area with a new comp! I am being transferred from São Luís to Teresina! Going back to Teresina again! But this time it's to stay! My comp will be Elder Caetano. Don't really know much about him, but I´m excited! This week was a little bit slow. We had a Zone Meeting on Tuesday and
then my comp and another missionary traveled to a city called Santa Inês to pass the training to them. While they were there for two days, I stayed here with the comp of the other missionary and we worked in the two areas. But on the second day, all of them got really sick. The two that went to Santa Inês got really really sick and the missionary that stayed with me got really sick as well. So on Friday we stayed at home because he wasn't even able to walk. so that was a downer. But now they are a little better and walking at least. I am satisfied with the time and work that I did here in São Luís. I am excited to go to Teresina and be able to work there! It will be a new and interesting
experience. I gotta run because we have a TON of things to do at the apartment! We'll have to quite a bit still to do! But I am excited and anxious for what lies ahead! New opportunities and experiences await!

 A GREAT WEEK!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Cole Gunnoe

No comments:

Post a Comment