Email received November 23, 2015

Mom,
Because of the very limited time that I have to write emails now, I will just write in english for the time being to save time.
Things are going well down here! This week was very busy! I had to go to another city on Tuesday to work with another missionary there and his comp came to Imperatriz and stayed with my comp. Then on Thursday I went to another area to work with a different missionary. So it was a really busy week for me and my comp. We weren´t able to work as much as we would have liked to in our area, but we were able to help other missionaries. I never imagined that being a Zone Leader was so busy! It´s quite common for us to do more for other missionaries than for ourselves. This week we will be traveling to Teresina for a Leadership meeting. We´ll be there from Friday until Sunday. (getting back here sunday night probably) So we will lose a few days of work here in our area. I am both excited and nervous for the meeting in Teresina. There will be one of the Seventy there to train us and will be interviewing each one of us..... Not sure how I feel about that yet. But I know I will learn a lot and will have a renewed desire to be better than before. Not a whole lot to report on this week.
Things are going well and I am doing great!
I hope that all is well there at home! Hope your recovery is going smoothly and that your foot is getting better! It will be nice to have Conner and Renne there for Thanksgiving! Have they got any Christmas plans yet? I know that we are already planning what we´ll be doing on Christmas day! I am excited for Christmas and hope that I am able to stay here this next transfer! Pretty soon things will be already to have baptisms every week! We had to start everything fresh here. So until now we haven´t been able to baptize. But we are almost there! Will be taking more pictures this week to send. I forgot my camera at home today so none today.
Gotta run! Time sure flys by these days!
Have a great week and stay out of trouble!
Love you!
Elder Cole Gunnoe

No comments:

Post a Comment