Email received January 11, 2016

Mom,
This week was a very interesting week. That also went by very very quickly. It started off with a very rushed P-day. We spent the better part of the day and night preparing the Zone Meeting for Tuesday. Then Tuesday we had the Zone Meeting in the morning and I spent the rest of the day with one of the missionaries from another area. Wednesday we spent part of the day and night preparing the Zone Conference that would be on Thursday. Thursday we had the Zone Conference with the mission president until 5pm. Then I had to run around cleaning everything up and organizing everything. Friday was a normal day. Saturday was a bit busy resolving some of the left over chores of the
meetings and attending a baptism of another area that evening. Sunday was a normal Sunday. We always visit our investigators and less actives and recent converts with the members on Sunday mornings. Then church in the afternoon and a couple more visits at night. I didn't even see this week passing by! I was so preoccupied with so many things to do that I didn't even see the days passing! But after all was said and done, I am still very thankful for the opportunity that I have to be serving as a zone leader here. I am learning so much and growing quite a bit as well. It really is a once in a lifetime experience and opportunity. Glad to hear that all is well there! Glad to hear that you got home safely and that the week went smoothly! Glad to hear that someone is able to enjoy the snow and the cold! Hope that you are able to stay safe and warm! I know you are always cold!
Hope that you have a great week and that you stay safe!
Love you lots and thank you for all you do for me!
Love,
Elder Cole Gunnoe

No comments:

Post a Comment