VISA HAS ARRIVED :)

From an email we received from Elder Gunnoe on Monday, November 10, 2014:

"I have a firm and unshakable testimony of the power of Fasting and Prayer.

I GOT MY VISA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I leave on Wednesday Morning at 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 out of 9 people in my District got their Visas today!  And we all leave on Wednesday morning!  We fly from Salt Lake City International Airport to JFK in New York.  Not sure how long we are there.  But then we fly to Sao Paulo!  It is such an amazing thing to be able to go to Brasil to experience the next part of this chapter in my life.  I know that I have been here in Provo to learn and grow in ways that could only have happened here.  And the same will be true in Brasil!"

No comments:

Post a Comment